- Use your morning to focus on yourself
Focus on yourself by reading, meditating, or working out, you should start your morning with those activities which will help you focus on yourself. Help you gain the peace. Today human were stuck in the rat race. He doesn’t have time for himself.
- Follow the 80/20 rule
As Richard Koch, has explained in the Book “The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less”. Only 20% of what we do is productive and the rest 80% is what we are wasting and showing that you busy, accept it and just focus on 80% of your work you are doing, it will help you to work very productively and the time is best for you.
- Take more breaks
Give yourself moment to refresh. Breaks help you to think and think better, in the middle of the work, you will get sometime to think to do it easily or effectively, just think how you can feel free. The more you are relaxing will go on different direction, but I am focusing on the middle of the work when you are working like machine. You are just doing without any purpose. So take break.
- Cut your to-do list in half
To-do list, How many of you haven’t made the to-do list. More over in mind you do have it, just cut it to half doesn’t means remove the task, you have to channelize the things between important and urgent. This is the key to achieiving goals and thinking towards bets.
- Stop Confusing productivity with Laziness
Believe it or not, you will not admit that you are going and working for task which are making you lazy, things like meeting, e mailing, watching news is just examples which you use in your daily life and becoming more and more lazy. So work for productive task which will help you grow, not for that which will make you lazy.
- Stop Multi-Tasking
Stop trying to do 10 things at one moment, you are human not machine, assign task turn by turn, top multi taskers were doing things according to order so, that they can perform work effectively and effieciently.
- Create a System
Manage your time to work more productively, you have to create a system which will include task which will be urgent or more needed realted to current scenario and importance