Rich Dad Poor Dad Book Review and Summary
Howdy guys, today we are going to see a Book Review of one of my favorites books “Rich Dad Poor Dad” By Robert Kiyosaki. This Summary will not not give you full fledge information as compare to book but I have tired my best what I have grabbed and learned from this book, and trust me this book is must read and will grow your mind to financial freedom.
So, lets begin with what Robert Kiyosaki is saying in his book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- If You Want To Be Rich, Invest In Your Mind And Spend Your Life Buying Assets
Everyone wants to become rich, but very few of them succeed , But I m sure you will, so lets remember this point and say “I Will Succeed”. So, Robert Kiyosaki Says, that If You Want To Be Rich you must focus on Yourself and Self- Education, Self Education is totally different concept this is the learning which is never taught in School, because even they don’t know about it. So, we have to focus on learning the self development skills which will help us to grow in our individual life.
Develop Skill like
- How to Sell?
- How to Think?
- How to Negotiate?
- How to Face Failure?
- How to Manage Time?
- How to Invest Money?
- Principles of Success?
- How to build career?
- How to handle money?
- How to make an impact?
- How to start a business?
- The importance of travel?
- & Click to know more about it
These skills are necessary for life.
- Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen with your mind. Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained financially to recognize opportunities right in front of them.
In this phrase Robert Kiyosaki is indicating towards that all the opportunities whether it is of Business, career, life, love any condition we should be train our self to learn these things which I have mentioned above. These things will not only help you to take right decisions but also help you to think differently. Differently think means to see solutions and possibilities for many ways.
Most important thing to have rich mindset is know to train yourself financially you can make money with anything. It means there are many ways to make money.
- When it comes to money, the only skill most people know is working hard. Financial Intelligence is a synergy of accounting, investing, marketing and law.
Here Robert Sir, indicated towards the Key Skills to become wealthy and most of the Wealthy and rich people know about these skills, these skills are developed and learned, so lets discuss all these key skills to understand their features and why they are important.
- Accounting – It helps you understand that what are your real assets and liabilities are. And this is very important because it will help in allocating various resources and goal setting in numerical terms.
- Investing – it helps you to know where you should invest money and spend it to grow the value in monetory aspects. Different investmentwill help you to grow your money and per capita income.
- Marketing – it helps you give value to your product and help convey about your things to the market. Various Marketing methods help you covey your message.
- Law – these were the rules and regulations given by legal bodies or government to operate business and activities, so you should have some knowledge about it.
- Business is like a wheel barrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.
Wheel Barrow is a one handed propelled vehicle, usually with just one wheel, designed to be pushed and guided by a single person using two handles at the rear, basically it is tool and we have compared it with business because, business need a pull up then some efforts and then the pressure will help you to move it forward.
In Business you all have plan, and you know how it works, you know that it will only work when you will dedicate time and efforts.
Identify > Envision > Design > Execute > Sustain
- People who avoid failure also avoid success.
Avoiding failure means not facing it or fearing of it. Everytime we avoid it we lose, different type of efforts, make different function for a any activity. We should identify threats and find the fear of failure and resolve it. Even after the failure one should cope up and stand from the failure because it’s the common habit to succeed.